What makes our Russian school different?
All our Russian teachers have:
- Linguistic, philological or pedagogical training;
- Great work experience in individual, group and online classes;
- Knowledge of one or more foreign languages. You can find a teacher who speaks your own language.
In our Russian school, the syllabus is developed individually and taking into account the specific needs of each student (cooperate with Russian partners, improve communication with members of your Russian family, prepare a trip to the country, etc.).
Our Russian language webinars are lessons for groups devoted to specific topics about Russian grammar, vocabulary, and communication. During a webinar teachers will answer the questions that interest you with regards to the topic of the webinar.
We offer a wide range of Russian courses for each student, from general and conversational course to politics and diplomacy and course for teaching Russian online. Personalized Russian learning programs and course combinations are also possible.
We also offer group lessons for students of all levels at an affordable price. Groups are formed by 3-5 students of the same level. We make discounts for the members of the same family.
Our first Russian lesson is considered to be trial and is therefore free of charge. It is when the teacher and student meet each other, find out if they suit one another and discuss goals, special needs and problems in the Russian learning process.
Payment is made after, and not before, the beginning of lessons. We value our reputation and the quality of the services we offer. It is important to us that each one of our students be satisfied with the results they obtain.
After passing each level of study in our school you have the opportunity to receive a diploma from our Russian school, noting your first name and surname, the name of the course you are studying, and the number of hours completed.
TORFL Exams in Russificate School
Testimonials of our students
Not convinced yet? Please have a look at the testimonials recorded by our students:
Evgenia is always enthusiastic, motivated, and in a good mood. She knows how to explain grammatical questions, the structure of the language, how and why. She does all this while introducing her students to elements of Russian culture, as it is impossible to understand a language without considering its culture.
I met Alexandra three years ago. At that time I was a post-graduate student at the Catholic University of Milan and I was conducting research for my doctoral dissertation in Moscow. I approached a Russian language school because I wanted to improve my spoken Russian, and I registered for individual classes with Alexandra. She is an extremely competent teacher – friendly, with an excellent command of her subject. Perhaps most of all I appreciated the fact that she was interested in linguistics, and we could discuss some of the topics that I was examining as part of my research. I still have the book by M. Kronhouse that she gave me!
Russian school Russificate offers a large collection of free activities and exercises for students of all levels, it is a place where you can meet people from all over the world and practice Russian together.
School of Russian language and culture for bilingual children
Russificate teachers answer your questions about the Russian language
Free Russian language activities on grammar, vocabulary, culture, as well as podcasts and videos.
Daily updated Facebook page offers a variety of short and fun activities. It ranks 2nd in the Top 25 Language Facebook Pages 2013 and 10th among 1000 different online language resources in 2016.
Offers a large collection of free activities and exercises for students of all levels, where you can meet people from all over the world and practice Russian together.
We are happy to announce that our free Russian language blog Russificate won the 3d place in the international competition of the courses of open education in the nomination Russian as a foreign language, organised by the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia and the Pushkin State Russian Institute.
Wide variety of Russian courses
- Russian for Beginners
- General Russian Course
- Conversational Russian
- Russian for Tourists
- Russian For the Tourism Industry
- Business Russian
- TORFL Exam Preparation
- Russian for Kids
- Russian Language Webinars
- Russian Literature
- Russian Culture
- Russian in the Media
- Russian History
- Politics and Diplomacy
- Conversation and Slang
- Corrective Russian Сourse
- Individual Consultations
- Russian Language and Literature According to the Russian School Program
- Russian Conversation Practice
as well as individual training programs and combinations of different courses!
- Yulia has been offering Russian classes via Skype since 2005. In 2005-2013 she worked in the Spanish Embassy in Moscow, giving read CV
- Tatiana is a qualified teacher of Russian as a foreign language with a wide work experience in the field. She read CV
- Tatiana is a teacher of Russian language and literature with 24 years of experience as a school teacher. Tatiana worked as read CV
- Aliona works as a Russian tutor at the Pushkin State Russian Language Institute, teaching groups of international students. Therefore, she read CV
- Elena is a specialist with extensive experience in Russian language tutoring. She offers Russian individual and group lessons to a read CV
- Daria is a qualified teacher of Russian as a foreign language with wide work experience and pedagogical education. She accepts read CV
How it works
Do you want to know why our online Russian language school “Russificate” is an innovative e-learning project? Watch our video presentation and find out more about learning Russian via Skype on our school website!